Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_nbfm_rcv.py

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_nbfm_rcv.py
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 06:50:49 -0800

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 10:26:19PM -0500, Marcus Leech wrote:
> I gather that usrp_nbfm_rcv.py is using an older "view" of the
>  nbfmrx.py module from gnuradio-core, since the squelch code
>  inside usrp_nbfm_rcv.py provokes errors complaining about
>  undefined attributes.
>
> Is there an update on the way for usrp_nbfm_rcv.py that uses the
>  newer squelch model?

It needs a fix.  Take a look at usrp_nbfm_ptt.py.  I believe it uses
the new squelch interface.  FWIW, there are now two different squlch
blocks: gr.simple_squelch and blks.standard_squelch.

[We moved the squelch from the nbfm_rx block in order to enable easier
experimentation with squelch algs.  Failed to find and correct all callers.]

Eric