[Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronise Signal for TV reception

From: kelvin loi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronise Signal for TV reception
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:30:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi ALL,
Martin! I have seen your tv_sync block. Could i ask
you how actually you did that? It is a bit difficult
for me to understand the code.
I have seen Prateek Dayal's thesis as well. He
detected the sync signal by using correlation
(unfortunately is in MATLAB :( ). But how to implement
that in GNURADIO? I am just started to  do PAL TV
reception. I have got some clear B/W pictures at this
moment. So please give some guidance. Thanks

Cheers,
kelvin