[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio runs on Solaris 10

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio runs on Solaris 10
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:46:17 -0500 (EST)

Eric was smack-on about having to set shared memory, the formula
goes something like:

# id -p
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) projid=1(user.root)

to get the project id
[spare me the lectures about running as root ;) ]

# prctl -n project.max-shm-memory -v 256000000 -r -i project 1

Verify with
# prctl -i process $$

It was being limited, on my system, to deny above 32Mb.
-v may be way off scale but it will then run a simple source to
file sink script which creates an actual waveform, etc.

--Chuck