Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRPs

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRPs
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:55:22 -0500

Martin,

I appreciate your response.  My application will indeed need full phase
coherency.  Could you tell  me a bit more about how you achieved this?  I'm
curious to know to what level you've been able to achieve phase
synchronization?  More importantly, are any phase
differences that do exist between signals received over multiple
USRPs constant, or it time varying?

If any of my questions are unclear just let me know.

Thanks again for the help,
Elaine G.