[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:53:15 -0500

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:00:34 -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:
> The calling sequence for the gaussian filter design changed.
> Even if ggmsk-test were fixed to use it, it doesn't work anywhere
> nearly as good as the new code.

I would like to use the new code in gmsk2 but I can't implement the CRC32
and the whiten/dewhiten in the microprocessor used in the transmitter.  The
original engineer on this project, who left the company and that I am
replacing, selected a real poor microprocessor.

Do you think that I can use the same basic idea of the gmsk2 framer and
sync whithout the use of the CRC32 and whiten?

Mike

http://mail2web.com/ .