[Discuss-gnuradio] Is BPSK in the new build?

From: zang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is BPSK in the new build?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:56:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I found the bpsk codes in this link
http://aphex.media.mit.edu/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=BPSK

However, it says I need to apply the patch and rebuild the gnuradio from
scratch. I am wondering if this patch has been added to the newest
gnuradio version. Since I installed the gnuradio using apt-get install, it
would be nice if this is already in the new online version.

Is there an easier way to add the new blocks without rebuild everything?

Also I saw Eric mentioned in one post about simultaneous tx and rx. Is
there any example on that? I would like to know how I can open the usrp tx
and rx in one program, instead of two separate programs.

Thanks, Zang