Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:00:11 -0600

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:35:18AM +0100, marcel maatkamp wrote:
> > ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2d_core-2.6.so.0: Undefined symbol
> > "pango_x_get_context"
>
> pkg-config and wxPython will bite each other sometimes. I had the same error
> on ubuntu, see:
>
>  - http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg02209.html
>
> Open gnuradio-libraries/wxPython-src-2.6.1.0/bld, edit the Makefile,
> search  for 'EXTRALIBS_GUI' and add an extra '-lpangox-1.0' and do a
> 'make clean', 'make' and 'make install'

Yep, that works!  Thanks.

I build this from source using the kd7lmo method so this Makefile hack
would be written over for the next build. More research seemed to say
the 'pangox' would get included with the unicode option so I tried adding
" --enable-unicode " and then re-built. Looks like that works too.

--
LRK