[Discuss-gnuradio] AM receiver front end

From: Gituma Nturibi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM receiver front end
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:20:09 +0300

Thanks for the info on the softrock board by Michael sonds like something that I can afford on my student budget- But the board is specified for 7-12Mhz. does this mean that it can receive SW broadcast or is it just for the amatuer bands?

I'm thinking of converting the Band pass to a low pass filter so that I can try AM- has anybody tried this and is it feasible. I would also like o know if anybody is willing to sell a board since they're no longer a vailable.

The software used Power SDR is for windows - is there anybody who has used it in GNU radio?

Thanks everybody

Gituma Nturib

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/