Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM TX

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM TX
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:51:17 -0800

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 09:14:19PM -0600, Jorge Chávez wrote:
> Hi everybody!!!
> Does anyone have a tutorial of *fm_tx4.py* like the Dawei Shen for *
> wfm_rcv_gui.py*, or a very documented code??
> I´m working also in tutorial (in spanish) for GNU Radio and USRP, so, If
> someone can help me, it would be great!!!
>  Thanks for your time.
>  Jorge Chávez
> Puebla-México
> Universidad de las Américas

Hi Jorge,

Good to hear from you.  There's currently no tutorial for fm_tx4.py,
but having one would be great.  Also, fm_tx4 has just recently be
reworked in CVS so that it works with any USRP daughterboard.   The
signal processing is the same, but there's no code to handle any
daughterboard appropriately.

To use this, you'll need to ensure that usrp, gr-usrp, gr-wxgui and
gnuradio-examples are up to date.

Eric