Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usb_claim_interface Invalid argument error

From: Javs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usb_claim_interface Invalid argument error
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:57:36 -0800 (PST)

I had a similar problem with the USB failing to get
USRP access. It was a USB permissions issue at my
host. Can you try to run the usrper command as a root
and check if it loads without error?

If it does load without errors, then it might be about
setting your rights in the 'fstab' for the usb mount.

HTH,

Javs