[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 35, Issue 19

From: Ges
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 35, Issue 19
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Forgive me for the last post. I accidently sent the
mail without completing it.

So as I was writing in that, when I wrote a small
program to try to make sure I can use the GNU Radio
libraries smoothly, things did not work as I thought.

this is what I tried.

#include<gr_types.h>
#include<gr_buffer.h>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    int count;
    gr_buffer_sptr g = gr_make_buffer(2,3);

    count = gr_buffer_ncurrently_allocated();

    cout<<"Number of allocated buffers"<<count<<endl;

}

This was compiled as g++
-I/usr0/local/gr/include/gnuradio test.cc

The gnuradio library path is included in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

But it fails giving me undefined reference errors to
both gr_make_buffer and
gr_buffer_ncurrently_allocated().

Do I need to do something more to get the gnuradio
library to link correctly. Earlier I had tried using
gr_single_pole_iir and it worked perfectly fine. I was
able to call functions like
gr_single_pole_iir.set_taps() and prev_output and they
seem to work fine.

Can someone give me some advice on this. I tried this
simple test so that I can the try my code with Click
and ensure proper linking of the libraries.

Thank you
Gesly

http://mail.yahoo.com