[Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble understanding multiple independent signals

From: David R. Palchak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble understanding multiple independent signals
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:03:31 -0600

I'm having trouble understanding exactly how to go about
sending two independent, real-valued signals to different
SMA connectors on the same transmit daughtercard.  The
signals I want to transmit are streams of type short.  Do I
need to convert these to one stream of complex type and use
a usrp.sink_c(), or can I interleave them and send them to
a usrp.sink_s()?

Thanks,
David Palchak