[Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio as a scanner

From: m gebhart
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio as a scanner
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:37:24 -0500

New to the software radio etc but I find what i've read so far very
interesting. I would however like to gain a better understanding of additional
capabilities. I am looking for a software solution to scanning that would allow
HF through UHF ranges and I was wondering if GnuRadio would meet this need over
the purchase of various receivers each working within their respective limits
of the spectrum?

If anyone is using GnuRadio as a scanner in the above freq ranges I'd like to
know your setup etc in order to possibly implement something.

TIA
mg