Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:01:45 +0000

Almost. I did write it, I sent it off to Matt who discovered some problem with it and I have just been too busy to figure out the problem. It was the Kaiser window (optimal window) that was the cause of the issue Matt observed. I will be able to return to it after the weekend.

The AMSAT meeting this weekend in Pittsburgh and work have consumed me.

Bob