[Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the phase of a signal

From: sudhindra aithal kota
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change the phase of a signal
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:08:26 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
 I am new to GNURadio.I have been modifying the
usrp_siggen.py file to find out how things work. SO
far I have not been very successful.
1) How do I send a signal to the trasmit part of the
USRP?
2)How can I change the phase of any signal? Is there
any API available for it?

I hope someone answers even if the questions are
silly:-)

Regards
Sudhindra

Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html