Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Plea for Packagers

From: Bdale Garbee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Plea for Packagers
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:40:45 -0600

address@hidden (Matt Ettus) writes:

> If anyone knows how to make proper RPMs for Fedora, SuSE, or Mandrake
> and would have the time to make GNU Radio and USRP packages (and maybe
> even SWIG, cppunit, and fftw), please let me know.  As you can see by
> the mailing list traffic, many people have problems despite the very
> good directions that people have posted to this list and/or put on their
> own web pages.

It clearly won't help anyone with a strong distribution bias, but I thought
I'd mention that I'm quite happily using the GNU Radio and USRP packages in
in the Debian unstable tree on the machine I've been using to give public
demos.  Steinar H. Gunderson and Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan maintain the
packages...

Bdale