Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk_tx/rx ?

From: Ilia Mirkin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk_tx/rx ?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:03:51 -0400

I wrote something along those lines and sent it to the list, around May
of this year. Search the archives, or see the webpage that describes it:
http://web.mit.edu/imirkin/www/gnuradio/bpsk.html

Note that as is, the code will not allow something like an RRCF filter
due to poor design (first gnuradio module I wrote), in the TX part of
the code, though I recall that someone posted a way to fix this... it's
really the RX part that's a little trickier and that I have implemented.

Good luck.

P.S. you can also modify the Costas loop for QPSK decoding, though I
don't really know the details of doing that; there may also be much
better ways of doing it.