[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-windows

From: Beck, Andrew Thomas - BECAT001
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-windows
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:18:29 +0930

Hi, I have a weird problem using gr-audio-windows. I can
compile & check it fine. However, when I try to instantiate
an audio.sink object from python, it hangs.
I've tracked down the cause of the hang. It's the contructor
for the class audio_windows_sink. After calling the base
class & member variable constructors, there is a loop.
I found this using the debugger, it doesn't appear in the
source at all. It loops between InterlockedExchange() &
Sleep(). Presumably it's waiting for some kind of semaphore.
Here's the weird bit. I comment out the contents of the class.

If I #include <windows.h> then this loop is inserted into the
constructor. If I don't, it's not.

Has anybody seen anything like this?

cheers,
andrew