RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] grnudadio-core test code

From: Beck, Andrew Thomas - BECAT001
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] grnudadio-core test code
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:19:54 +0930

that's fine, I will just have to work it out.
I've noticed that there is some problem with
shared libraries using gcc-3.4. I reverted to
3.3.3 & the behaviour changed - still doesn't work
though.
Using the audio-windows stuff, I've found there is
a stack corruption when I call methods of a class
in a shared library. I'm sure this is compiler
related & perhaps related to the test stuff....
Anyway, my question is this. Has the gnuradio stuff
ever fully worked under cygwin? I thought the
answer was yes, but it is now broken. Is this right?
Perhaps I can just roll stuff back until it works again
& then see what changed.

cheers,
andrew