[Discuss-gnuradio] could not follow "how to write a signal processing bl

From: kelvin loi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] could not follow "how to write a signal processing block"
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:22:29 +0100 (BST)

Hi GuYs!
I faced problems to implement the signal processing
blocks. I have acquired USRP. It works perfectly. I
created the AM receiver using normal FIR filter which
is provided in the gnuradio. But i am going to do
something  new, which is using POLYPHASE filter
instead of normal FIR filter. I have studied the
article "how to write a signal processing block". But
i could not follow. Is there any other way to do it??
i have simulated my own code in MATLAB, works okay!
But How to implement using USRP??? Or is there any
tricks to do it? I think of writing a class in python
to do the signal processing works (so i don't have to
write .cc, .h, .i files). But how to interface it???

Cheers,
kelvin