[Discuss-gnuradio] latest version of gr_python.m4

From: Beck, Andrew Thomas - BECAT001
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] latest version of gr_python.m4
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:02:57 +0930

Hi,
Firstly, I don't understand auto* stuff.
I was wondering if gr_python.m4 is actually broken under cygwin
or if I'm doing something wrong. Basically, I'm failing to link
the python library & it seems to be because PYTHON_LDFLAGS is null.
I'm still confirming it works fully, but I ended up hacking the m4 file
to remove the check for mingw & took some of the body from an earlier
version. It's ugly, but it seems to link now.
Is this a known issue? Looking at the file, it seems that several
people have hacked it about to make it work on their platform.

cheers,
andrew