[Discuss-gnuradio] GR_SWIG_BLOCK_MAGIC

From: Rajaprabhu T.L.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR_SWIG_BLOCK_MAGIC
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have been spending time trying to understand the
"How to write to signal processing block" file.

I have some questions:

1)What does GR_SWIG_BLOCK_MAGIC function do?

2) When you call howto.square_ff() from a python
module, can someone explain me the control flow
between various functions in different files.

 "sqr = howto.square2_ff ()"
Which function actually returns the sqr value?
"general_work" seems to a return integer value.

Can you give me any other insights. We are planning to
write to some signal processing blocks.

Thank you,

Raja

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs