[Discuss-gnuradio] SF Bay Area work days

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SF Bay Area work days
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:11:23 -0700

Matt & I will be physically co-located and working on GNU Radio
starting tomorrow (Thursday 7/14) and continuing for some days.  We'll
be in Mountain View.

If there are any of you in the bay area who are working on GNU Radio,
or using GNU Radio, or want to contribute and are interested in some
face time, joint development, extreme programming, etc, drop me a note
off list and we'll work out a rendezvous.

We're not going to be providing organized tutorial sessions or
anything like that, but if you've got something you're working on, or
want to work on, we'd love to get together.

We'd also love to meet with folks who want to build complete
applications around GNU Radio.  If you bring wxPython or other GUI
experience and a desire to build something like a scanner,
transceiver, "test equipment" (siggen, better scope, spectrum
analyzer, etc), radar system, "radio Tivo", or whatever! we can assist
with the architecture / signal processing part of the problem.

Eric