Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimon (POCSAG/AX.25/DTMF/ZVEI) decoder 0.1b

From: Urs Schaufelberger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimon (POCSAG/AX.25/DTMF/ZVEI) decoder 0.1b
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:19:45 +0200

Yes, I'm currently in the process of cleaning up the code, this is one of the
things I'll have to look into.

One of the main problems I'm currently having is that I've haven't wrapped all
of multimon's original C code into a C++ class, a lot of stuff are still global
functions and variables which causes trouble when trying to run multiple
instances of multimon, as I'd like to for concurrent multi-channel operation
(the various instances then start overwriting "each others" global variables..)

Any ideas how this could be solved with the least possible effort?
Maybe Python offers something to keep several instances of the same class in
different memory spaces or something?

Regards

Urs