Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FHSS

From: Joshua Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FHSS
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 03:43:14 -0400 (EDT)

  I'm going to be frequency hopping on the IF, thus by controlling the
USRP.  Welp, I guess I'm the pioneer here.  Hopefully this works out
pretty good!  Thanks for the info!

   ----
   Joshua Davis
   Transient Infrastructure Security Solutions

  /"\
  \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   against HTML email & vCards
  / \