Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio core build fails on make check

From: Mark S Petrovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio core build fails on make check
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:36:55 -0700

Ges, when I encountered a similar imponderable I inserted

import sys
print sys.path

in a judicious place, just to see what path obtained at that moment.
While it will not solve your immediate problem directly, it might be
interesting to see what is your python sys.path when the failure occurs.

>   File "./qa_add_and_friends.py", line 23, in ?
>     from gnuradio import gr, gr_unittest
> ImportError: No module named gnuradio

iow, e.g., in

gr-build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_add_and_friends.py

import sys
print sys.path

from gnuradio import gr, gr_unittest

Or the moral equivalent.