Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:46:02 +0000

Sigh . . .

There is nothing that stinks more than Yahoo (well,  maybe M$).
Is there a place we can put this stuff that assumes you are a more
serious computer person than just an email reader?

It exceeded the allowable bandwidth within minutes of your email.

Bob

Thom Rainwater wrote:

    Hi,

    Sorry ... the correct link to the thesis is

    www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/thesis.pdf
    <http://www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/thesis.pdf>

    and the link to the code (Matlab) is

    www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/tv_code.zip
    <http://www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/tv_code.zip>

    link to the samples

    http://comsec.com/private/ch21-ntsc.cmplx-short-8MS.dat.gz

    and link to the sample monochrome avi file (made from movie_maker.m
    file in the code)

    www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/ntsc_final.zip
    <http://www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/ntsc_final.zip>

    Please do email me if you have any comments regarding the code ....

    Regards

When I visit the link to download the code, I get an error that says that you have exceeded data transfer limit. Is there some other way I can take a look at the code? Can someone else repost the code? I am very interested in this. Thanks Thom Rainwater