[Discuss-gnuradio] HF Receiver

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] HF Receiver
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:31:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All - just cleaning up my HF receiver, I'm running out of
features to add:

* 32 Khz wide spectrum display w/ carrier point at 0, displays
  +-16khz, averaging defaults on
* Frequency set with slider (make large changes fast), Powermate knob
  (100hz resolution), spin control (1hz or type in freq) or web form
* LSB, USB, AM, Independent sideband (stereo)
* Work with or without Powermate knob
* Web control with example cgi-bin scripts and html forms
* 30 audio filters every 100hz from 600-3600hz, AM is 7.5Khz
* Record radio data to disk - 600khz width typical, 1hr = 20Gb
* Record audio to file or pipe to mp3 compressor
* Play radio data file w/ rewind and fast forward
* AGC (could be better but works)

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/hfx/

Works well enough to replace my TenTec RX320 ;)

--Chuck