[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Status.

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Status.
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:03:51 -0400

Now that I'm getting my mind wrapped around some of the concepts in DSP, and
having read the AD9862 docs and such, I have a status request of Matt:

How's the half-band filter situation going?  For radio astronomy
spectrography, the curved baseline with 1dB or less per division really makes
it difficult to do the work.  What can be done to help in this regard?  When
the signal, fully integrated, is a half dB or so out of the noise that curve
gets mighty annoying.  Does current USRP hardware CVS have anything new?
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology