[Discuss-gnuradio] still having trouble getting started

From: jmdaniel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] still having trouble getting started
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:49:09 -0400

Hello,

I've had gnuradio up and running for about 2 weeks now and have been getting
through the examples with success.  I'm still a little fuzzy on somethings
though.  How exactly can I get a mc4020 source to right to a file.  I am aware
of gr_file_sink but how do i use it?  Do I have to write something in c++,
compile it and access it from python or can I already import gr_file_sink from
somewhere?  I have more questions but the answer to this one should set me in
the right direction.  Many thanks.

John Daniel
Virginia Tech