[Discuss-gnuradio] can I test Modulation examples without USRP board

From: Ravichandran_Shivakumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] can I test Modulation examples without USRP board
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:25:20 +0530

Hi folks,

            If I have a AM modulation code can I test that without using usrp board??

Can I use this as a simulator so that I can check whether what I am doing is correct or not???

Or else If I can check certain techniques how will do it without USRP??

Any inputs Pl.

Bye

Ravi

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..