[Discuss-gnuradio] about API in USRP

From: Ravichandran_Shivakumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about API in USRP
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:10:24 +0530

Hi,

            I went through the GNU-radio exploring and I got an idea of how exactly we use our own code.

Now I need to call certain API’s of USRP while running my speech sample.

Libraries req

From gnuradio import gr

From gnuradio import audio

From gnuradio import mc4020

Is it sufficient for me to call only these or do I need to add any other library or anything for my speech samples?

I  need to know what all are the API’s req for TX and RX in USRP as my speech samples are ready and need to send it to USRP board.What are the API’s I need to call so as to access the USRP for Transmission and reception??

Will this path /gnuradio/python/usrp give me an idea??

Regards

Ravi chandran

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..