[Discuss-gnuradio] regarding API for USRP

From: Ravichandran_Shivakumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] regarding API for USRP
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:48:12 +0530

Hi,

            Can anyone tell me what all are the API’s required to call before I install USRP????

And also after I create my own class say some modulation technique where should I put my code????

Should I put I EEPROM or where should I send my code in the board???

Where can I get documentation for this??/

Regards

Ravi

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..