Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help to install GNURadio on Gentoo

From: paul
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help to install GNURadio on Gentoo
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:52:47 +0200

I have installed gnu radio on Gentoo 2005.0 with kernel 2.4

in /etc/portage/package.unmask i have the following:
dev-lang/swig
x11-libs/wxGTK
dev-python/wxpython

I did install gcc 3.4.3 because of the known bug of gcc 3.3 gnu radio. I
have encountered no issues with this gcc version (see gentoo forum and
howto's for upgrading to 3.4.3)

I emerged all the package needed (see readme's for packages list) plus
dev-python/numeric

Paul