Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is this?

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is this?
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:58:26 +0000

The fix to cvs and the removal of the broken file cleaned up everything here. FYI, with SUSE 9.3, the only thing I had to install from source with two subversions later SWIG. I was able to find an archive that actually worked (The Mail Archive) and got the URL to the usrp_fpga.rbf which
is STILL not being distributed with cvs and everything works.

On the usrp_fft.py,  what is the scale on the Y axis? dB, linear?

Bob