[Discuss-gnuradio] Schematics for tvrx frontend?

From: Harald Welte
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Schematics for tvrx frontend?
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:54:37 +0200

Hi!

Since my TVRX frontend just arrived the other day (even without having
to pay any taxes, this has never happened for anything I ordered from
the US so far), I would be interested in the schematics.

I've got a number of cheap (USD8 each) Comtech (.com.tw) DVB-T and DVB-S
tuner samples (both have 0.9Vpp I and Q output, and I'd like to
experiment with creating frontends for them.

So to start lazy, I would try basing my frontend on the TVRX schematics
:)

Cheers,
        Harald

--