[Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Tx works with USRP and usrp_siggen.py

From: Anastasopoulos Achilleas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Tx works with USRP and usrp_siggen.py
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:35:02 -0400 (EDT)

I hooked up an analog osciloscope on the Basic Tx daughterboard and tested
the usrp_siggen.py. It seems to work!

A couple of questions:

1) what are the units of amplitude? (the default is 16e3)
2) why does the amplitude change if I change the frequency?
   I guess it is related to a constant multiplicative factor in
   the interploator?
3) What is the expected relationship between  the I and Q channel
   outputs? I see the same signal with a phase shif, but not sure
   where the phase shift is comming from.

Next I 'll test the usrp_oscope and report my progress to the list.

Thanks for all the suggestions,
Achilleas