[Discuss-gnuradio] Using "-B" ports on daughter cards

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using "-B" ports on daughter cards
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:13:33 -0400

I think this has been discussed before, but I can't find emails.
Apologies for asking again, if so.

Is there a way to use the Tx-B and Rx-B ports on the Tx and Rx daughter
cards?  If so, can they be used to send/receive different streams of
data?

I'd like to be able to send data from Tx-A to Rx-A, and from Tx-B to
Rx-B.

Thanks,
-Rahul
--