Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK, Costas loop

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK, Costas loop
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:15:44 -0500

At 03:09 AM 3/31/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Hey everyone,

I think I have a semi-decent implementation of BPSK modulation and
demodulation (via a Costas loop). I wrote up some details about it at
http://web.mit.edu/imirkin/www/gnuradio/bpsk.html . It seems to work
with the script that I was testing it with, but I haven't actually tried
anything OTA or with any *real* drift and so on. This applies into the
gnuradio-core tree directly.

Hey - looks good - here's a plot of  0000 0000  1010 1010  0101...

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/bpsk.jpg

I would be interested in using that with this description of psk31

http://home.teleport.com/~nb6z/psk31.html

to create a transmitter completely within gnuradio.
(currently I'm looping audio from linpsk)

Any better links to psk31 details appreciated.

--Chuck