[Discuss-gnuradio] Microtune 4937-based RF front end

From: Graham Stead
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Microtune 4937-based RF front end
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:38:52 -0500

Hello everyone,

We'd like to make some off-air HDTV measurements, but realize the Microtune
4937-based RF front-ends are no longer available.

We've tried eBay and parts brokers. We've looked at alternative RF
front-ends, but the IF output is usually too high for the A/D card. We could
patch together a different front end, but that would be more trouble than
it's worth (for us, anyway, perhaps not for other folks on this list).

So, here's a question for the group: does anyone have a 4937-based front end
that we could buy, borrow, or steal? :)

Much thanks,
-Graham

It has removed 8581 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!