[Discuss-gnuradio] "Hello world" Software radios

From: omar nasr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Hello world" Software radios
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:11:07 +0200

Dear all,
I am Omar Nasr, I am a TA/RA, EE department, Cairo university. I want to work in the developement of software radios in my PhD degree. I hope I have the ability to learn how to USE the gnuradio and then I hope to contibute in the developement process. the docmentation for the gnuradio are not sufficient to start, I have learned Paython and I tried to use it to run the gnuiradio (I am using Windows XP), but till now I got nothing. If anyone have better docmentation than that exists on the websire or can guide me towards my hello world example; this will be great.

waiting for your kind reply
Regards,

Omar Ahmed Nasr

Teaching Assistant/Research Assistant
Electrical Communications and Digital Signal Processing
Electronics and Electrical Communications department
Cairo University, Egypt

Tel: (+20) 10 5871899