Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] d'board io - write works, read ?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] d'board io - write works, read ?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:10:43 -0800

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 03:36:20PM -0500, cswiger wrote:

> > Looks like the FPGA is OK and that the problem is in the FX2 firmware.
> >

> There's fpga_write_reg but no sign of fpga_read_reg in
> usrp/firmware/src/usrp0, 1 or 2

The host lib (usrp_prims.cc) maps usrp_read_fpga_reg into
usrp_spi_read.

I have found and fixed the problem.
The problem is due to a compiler bug in SDCC 2.4.0.

I've rewritten spi.c (read_byte_msb) to work around the bug.

Give it an hour for sourceforge to sync the developer CVS to public
CVS, then update and rebuild usrp.

Eric