[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A great thing for when you just can't say no to W

From: Alberto di Bene
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A great thing for when you just can't say no to WinBLOWS
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:32:10 +0100

Bob,

thanks for the advice. I must confess I am not familiar with pthreads, I have
used in my code CriticalSections, WaitForMultipleObjects and SetEvent,
and they seem to work. But if there is something to be gained in terms of
performance (every little bit counts here...), will give a look at them.

Robert McGwier wrote:

I have just moved all of my software defined radio code
away from the HORRID ABOMINATION that is Windows threading
to posix threads.

http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/
[...]