RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS tree broken?

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS tree broken?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:28:07 -0000

Eric:

Everything is built and running and the behavior
you described is exactly what I saw in the files
downloaded from the links on the Wiki. When I did
bootstrap/for-all-dirs, it blew with "No makefile.in"

I copied the Makefile.in and all seemed to work.

Athlon Dual MP and Suse 9.2.  It took a while for
me to get past all of the complaints about packages
that were not installed but they were all on the
Suse 9.2 DVD with an automatic upgrade with the
single exception of a sufficiently recent version
of SWIG.  I did all of this on the versions that
were not CVS builds so when I finally got that
straight, it all flew together and my EEPROM
were burned and I was looking at power spectra
from the SDR-1000.  The GnuRadio/hamlib/sdr-1000
stuff is pretty much out of date BTW because of the
RFE add-on board.

I am proceeding to figure out how to build a useful
widget before I take on two large projects.

Bob