Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:52:08 -0500

Johnathan Corgan wrote:

> Marcus D. Leech wrote:
>
> > I'm jealous that I wasn't there (wherever *there* was :-) ).
>
> This was a USRP demonstration at the West Valley Amateur Radio
> Association in San Jose, CA.  Excellent job by Matt...I think you will
> get a few orders, too.
>
> -Johnathan, AE6HO

Given that I live slightly north of 45deg North, the trip would have been
  a tad expensive :-)

But I'm very encouraged by the progress that appears to be
  happening on various fronts--USRP and GnuRadio.  I'm really
  gonna have to crack the code  open again and come up with
  some radio astonomy specific stuff.

--
Marcus Leech                Mail:   Dept W669, M/S: 04352P16
Advisor                     Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145