Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LED blinking

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LED blinking
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:57:17 -0800

Quoting Rahul Dhar <address@hidden>:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 06:18:57PM -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:
> >
> > Pull out your trusty ohm meter and with the board unplugged from the
> > power supply, check continuity across the fuse F501.  If you start at
> > the power connector and follow the trace on the top, it's the first
> > thing you run into.
>
> The ohm meter says that nothing is going through the fuse.  Is there a
> special dance I can do to resurrect this thing?

You must have shorted something.  If you are certain you have removed whatever
caused the short, desolder the fuse and put a wire in there.

Note that inserting or removing daughterboards with power applied is guaranteed
to blow the fuse.  Also, make sure you use the supplied standoffs so the board
don't shift around.

Matt