[Discuss-gnuradio] Physical layer for packet-based communication

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Physical layer for packet-based communication
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:05:57 -0500

Is there a project that provides a physical layer for packet-based
communication?  Basically, I'm looking for something that includes not a
just a way of generating waveforms, but also things like framing, i.e.
detecting beginning/end of packets, checksums, etc.

I didn't see anything on the Wiki or on the main GNU Radio page.

Thanks,
-Rahul
--
Rahul Dhar