Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling Gnuradio 2.3 from CVS

From: Meenal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling Gnuradio 2.3 from CVS
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:18:41 -0600

python version is greater or equal to 2.3.4
At 12:16 PM 1/18/2005 -0600, Meenal wrote:
Suvda,
I have been able to build successfully from cvs after changing the SWIG version to 1.3.23 This change resolved the python-swig error I had earlier.
If your python version is greater than 2.3.4, then you should be fine. If you had installed SWIG 1.3.24 earlier , make sure to uninstall everything including libraries before installing SWIG 1.3.23.
Let me know if that helps.
Meenal