[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP IF Receive

From: mgray
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP IF Receive
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:48:44 -0700 (MST)

Is there an example of how to tune and demod a real signal rather than a
complex (I/Q) stream?  I have a radio with a 10.7MHz output that I would
like to connect to the Rx daughter card directly.

Which connector is J18 or J19 is the real input?

What is the full scale input power level (dBm)?

-------------

What about a real transmit, rather than I/Q?

------------

Is it possible to populate the RS-232 driver hardware that is on each
daughter card?  Is there still software support for it?  It would be
useful for controlling a down converter or LNA hardware.

----------

A note on the errors:

TX d'board A: Invalid EEPROM contents
TX d'board B: Invalid EEPROM contents

You just need to run the script

.../usrp/host/apps/burn-basic-eeprom

I couldn't find any documentation on what is stored in the EEPROMs?

Also, there is a ./usrp/firmware/src/usrp2/burn-usrp2-eeprom script that
writes to what appears to the be boot EEPROM on the USRP motherboard.

Anyone know what all these do?

Thanks