[Discuss-gnuradio] Request for raw FM data

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for raw FM data
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:09:52 -0500

Dear all,

I am working on a simple extension of the FM receiver program
(wfm_rcv.py) to demodulate stereo FM stations in order to get my hands
dirty with gnuradio.

However I do not have any piece of hardware yet :(

Would it be possible for someone to provide me with a
file with say 5 to 10 seconds worth of the incoming
256K complex basedband signal coming from the
USRP (ie, the one that is fed to the "head" of the pipeline
in wfm_rcv.py) corresponding to a STEREO FM station.

I have setup an ftp account on jefe.eecs.umich.edu
with username:
gnuradio
and password:
gnuradio
if anyone is willing to upload such a file.

Thanks in advance,
Achilleas